Whilst you may have built the foundations for an alumni community full of positive action, it’s probable that like most alumni managers, you still dream of tracking down your whole global alumni network.
Connecting with ‘lost’ alumni is a two-fold challenge; firstly to find out where your alumni are, which platforms they are using, and how best to get in touch with them. Secondly, to encourage them to join your online community and find ways to connect them with other members & your organisation.
Before preparing for an outreach campaign, you should consider -
- Who your alumni are (which segments are you trying to engage?)
- Where your alumni are (will some alumni be located internationally?)
- What your ‘ask’ is (why are you getting in touch?)
- How you want them to respond (what do you want them to do?)
From scouring LinkedIn and Facebook for alumni groups, to designing an exclusive digital community that all ages want to be part of, hear from an Australian school on their experience of connecting with ‘lost’ alumni, and launching an online community with a dispersed alumni base.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How schools are reconnecting with lost alumni, online & offline
- How to create a tailored offering for each segment of your alumni (and a reason to engage!)
- How to turn existing members of your community into your biggest advocates